Film buffs’ tastes in movies will be taking on a whole new meaning beginning Friday, August 7, when Quattro Restaurant Executive Chef Maurizio Ferrarese and his talented team at Four Seasons Hotel Houston host Friday Night Movies, a 10-week series of popular movies and five-course dinners.
Yes, beginning in the dog days of summer right through to the time the first fall cool front blows in, lovers of great food, fun and movies will be making Quattro a regular Friday night destination. Kick off the weekend right with crave-worthy food and drink and all-time great movies. Friday Night Movies is soon-to-be Houston’s “must do” event.
Friday Night Movies at Quattro - Schedule
- August 7 - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- August 14 - Pretty Woman
- August 21 - The Big Lebowski
- August 28 - Sound of Music
- September 4 - Monty Python
- September 11 - Sideways
- September 18 - Deli Man, starring Houston’s own Ziggy Gruber, owner and chef at Kenny & Ziggy’s New York Delicatessen Restaurant near The Galleria
- September 25 - Apollo 13
- October 2 - Grease
- October 9 - The Wall
Friday Night Movies at Quattro - Details
- Location: Four Seasons Hotel Houston
- Dates: Every Friday from August 7 to October 9, 2015
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Price: Prices begin at USD 79 per person or USD 145 per couple for travelzoo members or $140 for one and $250 for two, inclusive of dinner and movie (tax, gratuity and beverages are additional); beverage packages will be offered each evening or may be purchased on an individual basis.
- Reservations are required: 713 276 4700