On Saturday, November 21, 2015, Four Seasons Hotel Houston will play proud host to Houston’s hottest culinary event: the James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner. This special event, which will take place at Quattro Restaurant, will feature a memorable beverage-pairing dinner from Houston’s top chefs, including Quattro’s very own Executive Chef Maurizio Ferrarese.
The James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour brings the unique experience of dining at New York City’s renowned James Beard House to cities around the country. At each dinner, the nation’s finest chefs create unforgettable meals that are works of artistry, craftsmanship and, above all, pure deliciousness.
Houstonians who appreciate great food and wine won’t want to miss this rare opportunity to dine with Houston’s best chefs – all at once! The roster for Houston’s Houston James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner is as follows:
- Robert Del Grande, a James Beard Award winner, Bar Annie & RDG
- Marinated Sea Scallop with Huitlacoche Salsa & Pumpkin Seed Cream
- Maurizio Ferrarese, Quattro Restaurant
- Ravioli del Plin, castelmagno cheese fondue, winter truffle
- Manabu Horiuchi, Kata Robata
- Miso Gindara (black cod) with butternut squash sauce and pickled vegetables
- Hugo Ortega, Hugo’s Restaurant, Backstreet Café & Caracol
- Lomo de res con mole negro - beef tenderloin with black Oaxacan mole, black bean and sesame seed tamal, wild mushrooms and bone marrow
- Marie LeNôtre, Culinary Institute LeNôtre
- Financier Chestnut, Mandarin Marmalade, Tuile Cocoa Nibs, Chestnut Mousse, Chocolate Layer
Dinner attendees will also be treated to a celebrity chef photo booth, an exclusive after party in the Lobby Lounge with live piano music, and first rate raffle items including one-of-a-kind Four Seasons getaways and meals at Houston’s most noteworthy restaurants. Houston’s James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner 2015 promises to be a meal – and evening – for the ages.
Houston James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner
- What: A multi-course beverage-pairing menu from Houston’s hottest culinary talents
- Featured chefs: Robert Del Grande, Maurizio Ferrarese, Manabu Horiuchi, Hugo Ortega and Marie LeNôtre
- Date: Saturday, November 21, 2015
- Time: 6:30 pm celebrity chef reception, 7:00 pm dinner
- Host: Four Seasons Hotel Houston
- Event location: Quattro Restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Houston
- Additional entertainment includes: Celebrity chef photo booth, raffle, after party with live pianist in the Lobby Lounge, 9:00 pm-12:00 midnight
- Price: USD 150* general public and JBF members; USD 140* VISA Signature Cardholders (*price exclusive of tax and gratuity)
To purchase tickets, call Four Seasons Hotel Houston: 713 276 4700.